Nothing says the Holidays like cranberries and apples! This quick and easy, crisp and refreshing beverage will sparkle up any table and add that extra something your guests will appreciate. Use any fruit you like.
1 Large Red Apple Sliced - skin on
1 Large Yellow or Green Apple Sliced - skin on
1 Cup Cranberries (cooked for 5 minutes
on stovetop until they just begin to soften, or do it the cheater way and dig out a half cup of the berries from canned whole berry cranberry sauce).
1 2-liter bottle Club Soda, Pellegrino (or your favorite Bubbly)
1. Place Ice, Apples and Cranberries in large glass pitcher
2. Pour in Club soda or your choice of liquid
3. Mix, Chill for an hour stirring a few times to combine flavors
4. Add a teaspoon of your favorite extract for added flair
Enjoy and Happy Holidays from our Family to Yours!
Smoooooooth and D'Licious are the sensations that are about to enter your mouth when you try this recipe! Seriously....I've concoted a few things - but this is - by far one of my favorite new appetizers.
I love it so much that this is one of the recipes you'll find in my all new - Salted Caramel Cook Book, which will soon be attached to every jar you purchase! Just in time for the Holidays;)
Let's just get to it!
8-10-ounce wheel of brie
1 large apple, chopped
6 tbsp salted caramel sauce (more for drizzling)
Pita Chips or your favorite crusty bread.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the wheel of brie on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
2. While brie is baking, add the chopped apples and 2 tbsp. of caramel sauce. Cook until apples are soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Remove the brie from the oven and carefully move to a serving platter. Strain and Spoon the sautéed apples over the brie. The liquid in the pan is too thin to place on the cheese - so yes....strain them. You have permission to drink that lovely carmel apple juice! It's like hot apple cider:) YUMMM! Drizzle with remaining 4 tbsp. salted caramel sauce. Serve immediately with pita chips or warm crusty bread.
Happy Holiday Season folks! Please share your comments below after you've made it.....I love to hear your results.
Wow - that title's a mouthful....say that ten times fast! Your sweet potatoes could never be simpler to make, and will never be the same once you try this recipe! No need for extra butter, brown sugar, or milk! Just drizzle my caramel on...add pecans if you like...and viola! Potatoes are D'Licious and done!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
4 Medium sweet potatoes (about 2 lb)
1 Cup Addicting Salted Caramel Sauce –
buy yours here: http://www.eatdlicious.com/store/p10/Homemade_Salted_Caramel_Sauce.html
1/3 Cup chopped pecans, if desired
1 Cup Mini Marshmallows - Optional
Baking Season is upon us.....and if you love Pie as much as I do but usually buy store bought crust....or can't seem to get your crust exactly the way a pie crust should be, then try this seriously reliable recipe. Tried and True...... Flavorful and flaky - exactly as a pie crust should be!
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!
Basic Pie Crust
Serves: 2 pie crusts
*This recipe makes 2 crusts. If not using both crusts, you can freeze the second crust until needed.