2 1/4 cups finely crushed graham crackers (OR Oreo Crumbs) 3 Tbsp. sugar
7 Tbsp. salted butter, melted
4 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour (I used gluten free)
4 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup heavy cream
Salted Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together crushed graham crackers with 3 Tbsp. sugar. Pour in melted butter and stir mixture until evenly coated. Divide graham cracker mixture among 24 paper lined muffin cups, adding about a heaping Tbsp. to each. Press mixture into an even layer. Bake in preheated oven 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool while making your filling.
3. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 cups sugar with 3 Tbsp. flour until well blended.
4. Add softened cream cheese and pour sugar mixture over top. Blend mixture on low speed until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time and blend on low speed, while scrapping sides and bottom of bowl and mixing just until combined after each addition. Add vanilla, sour cream and heavy cream and mix just until combined. Tap mixing bowl against counter top about 30 times to release some of the air bubbles.
5. Divide mixture into muffin cups filling each cup about 2/3 full. Bake in preheated oven 20 - 23 minutes, centers should still jiggle slightly, don't over bake (if they begin to crack they are starting to become over baked).
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool 1 hour. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator and chill 2 hours. Serve chilled with a spoonful of Salted Caramel Sauce or plain. ENJOY THIS CREAMY GOODNESS OF A FABULOUS DESSERT!