Are you ready for a slice of peaches & cheesecake heaven all rolled into one - delicious - dessert? THEN TRY THIS RECIPE!
Please share your feedback after you have!
This heavenly dessert brings back memories of old fashioned, easy desserts that Mom used to throw together with the simplest ingredients! I hope you treat yourself and your friends & family to this one. I've never left a house with a piece left on the plate!
2 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Butter, Softened
1 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
3 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Sea Salt (or regular salt)
1 21oz. Peach Pie Filling - with real sliced peaches
1 1/2 Cups Sugar
12 Oz. Softened Cream Cheese (1 & 1/2 8 oz. Pkgs.)
1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1 tsp. Almond Extract
1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
3 Tbs. Heavy Cream (you may use milk or half & half)...but the heavy cream is.....well....Heavenly!
First pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees for 10 minutes!
1. Cream together butter & sugar. Add eggs one at a time & beat well. Beat in Vanilla.
2. In a small separate bowl combine flour and sea salt. Mix until combined.
3. In a medium bowl, beat together sugar, vanilla & softened cream cheese until smooth. Add your eggs & beat until combined.
4. Grease your pan.... I used a 9 x 13...but you can use 2 smaller pans if needed but you may need to reduce bake time by 5-7 minutes.
5. Spread 3 cups of batter into the bottom of pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top & then spread with your peach pie filling. Now drop the remaining crust batter on top using a teaspoon.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes if using a 9 x 13 pan. Cool for at least 1/2 hour.
7. Combine your ingredients for the glaze using a whisk...then drizzle or spread over the top!
OH MY GOODNESS - DELICIOUSNESS! Enjoy with Vanilla Ice Cream if you dare:)