healthy meal is packed with vitamins & protein.
Tilapia are low in saturated fat, calories, carbohydrates and sodium, and are a good protein source. They also contain the micronutrients phosphorus, niacin, selenium, vitamin B12 and potassium.
not to mention, simply DELICIOUS!
Here's my spin on one of my favorite fish....but BEWARE - DO NOT BUY if the label says CHINA! Costa Rica & other regions are a safe bet for GOOD FISH!
2 Tilapia Filets
2 Cups Asian Veggies - such as baby corn, pea pods, mushrooms, broccoli, red pepper, carrots, bamboo shoots or water chestnuts - or any veggies you like!
1 13.5 oz. Can of Coconut Milk or Lite Coconut Milk
2-3 oz. Green Curry paste
Ponzu Sauce or Low Sodium Soy Sauce - optional
1-2 Cups Black Rice - Cooked as directed
1. In a Skillet or Sauté Pan, place coconut milk & bring to a simmer.
2. Add green Curry Paste, stir till combined
3. Add all veggies and cook for approx. 5 mins. on medium heat.
4. Add tilapia filets and push veggies aside. Cook Tilapia until white throughout. You may break up or leave whole.
5. Place 1 cup of cooked black rice on each serving bowl or plate & top with Tilapia, Veggies & coconut milk sauce.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.