Perfect timing right? Not only is this a perfect fall treat....but it's beyond EASY to make! Great to take to any get together. Yes, it's sugar free....it's low-carb, dairy-free and simply D'licious! HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES are high in demand....so I'm rolling out a new line of sugar free products. I may not post all of the recipes here....but you will certainly have access soon at many local stores or on my STORE Page.
Honestly folks, things are happening so fast.....so please be patient while I fine tune my website....(also handcrafted by yours truly).
Enjoy this recipe and if you make it....please leave comments here! I would love to hear your feedback.
Yummmmmmmmm! Can you tell I love this recipe?
Here you go!
•1 cup pumpkin puree
•1 cup coconut butter, softened
•1/4 tsp ground ginger
•1/4 tsp ground cloves
•1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
•1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
•pinch sea salt
•1-2 tsp Pumpkin Spice Liquid Stevia or use Cinnamon or Vanilla
•optional topping: 1/4 cup crushed pecans for topping
1. If your coconut butter is too hard, place jar, without cover, in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir well and it should be soft enough to scoop to measure.
2. Place a piece of parchment, let it hang over edges for easy removal, into an 8 x 8 pan.
3. Place all ingredients into a stand mixer and blend until smooth. Spread this into the pan.
4. Top with optional pecans if desired.
5. Refrigerate until hardened, about 1 hour. Remove from pan onto a cutting board. Slice into 24 pieces.
6. Keep refrigerated. When ready to serve allow fudge to sit out on counter to soften, about 30 minutes.
Notes: Net Carbs per serving: 2.8g
Serving size: 2 pieces
Saturated fat: 10.7g
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.